How the Art Centre is run
Culturespaces produces and manages, with an ethical and professional approach, monuments, museums and prestigious historic sites entrusted to it by public bodies and local authorities.
> Museum and Art Centre
- Jacquemart-André Museum, Paris (since 1996),
- Cité de l’Automobile, Mulhouse (since 1999),
- Hôtel de Caumont - Art Centre, Aix-en-Provence (since 2015),
- Maillol Museum, Paris (since 2016).
> Historic Monuments
- Ephrussi de Rothschild Villa and Gardens, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (depuis 1992),
- Château des Baux-de-Provence (since 1993),
- Roman Theatre of Orange (since 2002),
- Amphitheatre, Maison Carrée, Tour Magne, Nîmes (since 2006).
> Digital Art Centres
- Carrières de Lumières, Les Baux-de-Provence (since 2012),
- Atelier des Lumières, Paris (since2018),
- Bassins de Lumières, Bordeaux (since 2020)
Culturespaces uses modern management methods in its work upgrading spaces and collections, welcoming the general public, managing staff and all services, organising cultural activities and temporary exhibitions and promoting sites at a national and international level.
With almost 30 years of experience and more than 4 millions visitors every year, Culturespaces is the leading private organisation managing French monuments and museums, and one of the leading European players in cultural tourism.